Pages

Feedblitz

Enter your Email

Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sprague PTO Update

Dear Sprague Community,

Alright, did anyone else start dancing at the end of the performance at the Open House? Mr. Hagar-McKee inspired me! I jumped up and got into the groove. I executed a sweet little spin, only to notice half way through the spin that I had become the entertainment. Oh well, I'm here for your entertainment through the rest of the year! Thank-you to all the teachers and staff at Sprague. You do an incredible job!

Elaine Marten has agreed to take on the role of PTO President next year (Yeah!), thankfully avoiding a tyrannical rule by yours truly (Phew!). Good thing too, because I was about to dye my hair black and trim my eyebrows, Kim Jung Un style. Thank-you Elaine for stepping up for next year and saving us all!

Over the next few months Elaine will work to encourage as many people as possible to get involved. I have loved my involvement in the Sprague PTO. It has provided an opportunity to get-to-know many incredible people in our community, share laughs and tackle challenges together. It has also opened my eyes to all the wonderful daily happenings occurring in Sprague. I strongly encourage anyone who is interested to reach out to Elaine. There is a role for everyone, even if you can only offer a small amount of time.

At the board meeting on Tuesday Betsey Weintraub and Amy Chase presented their plans for the Spring Party/ Auction. They have started to plan out what should be an incredible evening. The ticket price will be lower this year to enable more people to attend the party, but the price will still need to cover the cost of the party. The hope is the live auction format will enable a healthy fundraiser to support the PTO. The date is set for Friday May 29 at the Wellesley Country Club.

Warm Regards,

Matthew McKay
Sprague PTO President



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's our policy to review comments before allowing them to post. Your comments will be reviewed shortly. Thank you!